-
Status
Not open for further replies.

erobbins

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need to find some emblems for my 74 sport. Anybody have some for sale or possibly know if I can find them new? Thanks in advance for your help.

Are you needing the dart emblems or the square "sport" emblems for the front fenders. I might have some old ones, I'll have to look.

How 'bout these?? I only have one side, I think the other side was thrown off when our hero's took to the ditch in the car. $10.00 a piece and $5.00 for shipping. You probably don't need the 340 emblem but I thought I'd picture it anyway just in case. Let me know, Geof

Attachments

• 100_2763.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 148
I actually need both the "Dart" and the 'Sport" for both sides. I have four holes per fender so Im guessing that each badge has two posts.

hello all im new here but not to moparts and bigblockdart.com i have a 74 dart sport that i need a badge for as well. i really only need 1 "sport". but id take a pair if i had too. im paypal verified and a 100 pos. ebayer. thanks! gus

You both can find NOS SPORT badges on e-bay. I bought a pair for $34.00 + shipping. 75Sport

if i wasnt deployed i would sell you mine. someone just gave a set away on exterior to..
good luck with find

An e-bay dealer "AGAPART" has a pair of new "DART" badges up for $40.00 right now. 75 Sport

Thanks guys. I too have found what I need on ebay and have my on eye them. Lets hope they dont get to outrageous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back