-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have the templates for the rear wing on a Dart Sport / Duster. I used them on my 73 Dart Sport. I do not know the year coverage, so you will have to do your homework if you have a different vehicle. I bought them new and used them once. They tape in place and give you the cut out area and the place to drill for the speed clip / bracket mounting. They look exactly as they did when I bought them except for some black marker ink around the holes from when I marked the cut out. Also, the speed clip hole was just indented when new, and I drilled the hole in the plastic. These are as close to new as you can get without actually being new. $25 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48, and to all you Canadian brothers, I will charge $20 plus actual shipping.
View attachment Go wing templates.jpg

I have a set of new mounts if someone happens to buy these cut outs and needs the brackets, 40.00 plus the ride.

Sorry Mopar to ya, looked this morning at my trunk and found that the cutouts were already there. Good luck with the sale.
Bump for ya

I have the templates for the rear wing on a Dart Sport / Duster. I used them on my 73 Dart Sport. I do not know the year coverage, so you will have to do your homework if you have a different vehicle. I bought them new and used them once. They tape in place and give you the cut out area and the place to drill for the speed clip / bracket mounting. They look exactly as they did when I bought them except for some black marker ink around the holes from when I marked the cut out. Also, the speed clip hole was just indented when new, and I drilled the hole in the plastic. These are as close to new as you can get without actually being new. $25 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48, and to all you Canadian brothers, I will charge $20 plus actual shipping.
View attachment 1714530065
I'll take them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back