Dart Sport on Marketplace. Not mine

-

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
MOPARS FOR SALE: 25 years & older | 1973 Dodge Dart Sport with a 318 that a started a restoration project on | Facebook

1000012093.jpg

My son bought this car on Monday and I drove a little over 2 hours to pick the car up. The Dart has the usual dings and chips you would find in a 51 year old car. Rust for a car that has been in the north east its entire life is minimal, drivers side floor has a few small holes and a little crusty in the typical spot under the pedals, and at the bottom of the right rear quarter behind the wheel well the paint is starting to bubble and right front fender has a pretty good dent, going to see if it can be straightened because it's rust free. The dash and door panels have the factory wood grain and like all the other interior parts are in excellent shape, only one crack in the top piece on drivers door that it. The only other thing is the owner sold the front bench and rear seats out of it(he wanted to put buckets and console in it)
The engine is all apart, it's a .030 over 318, block is bored and honed, cleaned,and prepped for assembly, KB flat top 2 valve relief pistons, Scat I beam rods, crank prepped, rotating assembly balanced, Comp cams XE262H cam kit, rings,bearings, complete felpro gasket set, original heads are there but need to be gone through.
Dart Sport is a disc brake car with an 8 1/4 rear axle, 904 trans. Car also has factory A/C, nicely optioned car.
Will see if I can get my little hunny to forward me the pic. she took when we were loading it up.

A few pic's she took while loading it up on trailer.
My son wants to put the engine together and stuff the engine and trans back in, and clean it up enough to start driving it.
Probably put headers and dual exhaust, Got a full set of Weld rodlite wheels to put on it, a shift kit in the trans.
Have to check and see what gears it has in the 8 1/4 axle. If it has 3.21 in it we will just add a suregrip and if it has 2.76, we will put 3.55 with a suregrip in it. My son sets up lower gears for the Jeep guys for there larger tires and 3.55 gears seem to be the prominent gear he is always taking out of Cherokees with 8 1/4. Matter of fact he has a good set in stock.
IMG_6540.jpg
IMG_6541.jpg
IMG_6543.jpg
IMG_6544(1).jpg
IMG_6545.jpg

A few pic's she took while loading it up on trailer.
My son wants to put the engine together and stuff the engine and trans back in, and clean it up enough to start driving it.
Probably put headers and dual exhaust, Got a full set of Weld rodlite wheels to put on it, a shift kit in the trans.
Have to check and see what gears it has in the 8 1/4 axle. If it has 3.21 in it we will just add a suregrip and if it has 2.76, we will put 3.55 with a suregrip in it. My son sets up lower gears for the Jeep guys for there larger tires and 3.55 gears seem to be the prominent gear he is always taking out of Cherokees with 8 1/4. Matter of fact he has a good set in stock.View attachment 1716253624View attachment 1716253630View attachment 1716253631View attachment 1716253632View attachment 1716253633
Killer deal!!

I saw it listed and thought it was a scam, you never know. That’s a good deal.

-
Back