Dart Sport Purchase

-

kjunhemi

Reaction score
Purchased a Dart Sport 340 this weekend Factory sunroof PS PB A/C car time to start working on it now. Thanks for all of ya'lls help with answering my PM's

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

It has settled down now the guy says it was on jack stands for 2 years in his garage he never drives it he claims. It looks like it is at normal height now.

Gonna have to change out those wheels soon though. Probably going to put Weld Draglites on it.

Nice looking car! Congratulations! 8)

Gonna have to change out those wheels soon though. Probably going to put Weld Draglites on it.
Summit sells similar rims for 1/2 the price!The Welds are nice and light for racing,not the street cause they bend/ding real easy.2 cents.

not too shabby....but it has some issues that are not apparent on just the appearance.

I take it you bought it off a guy named Joel?...that car was listed on moparts and I was considering it....and got pics and a good description.

I thought the $6500 asking price was steep as it sat, and he wouldn't accept my $4500 Internet Pics only offer....so I hope you paid somewhere inbetween there and not the full asking price.

Otherwise, it sure looks like a good car....that is my favorite color combo.

Petty I am not sure if it is factory scoop or not. I haven't been able to locate the build sheet and the fender tag is missing. I did get the factory A/C Powers steering equipment and Power brake stuff with the sale. It also has lights in the glove box and trunk. I am not sure if that is standard or not?

I did not pay full asking price however I didn't think the price was way out of line when you consider all of the other Dart Sport 340 cars currently on the market especially since this one has the factory sunroof.

I saw the Summit wheels also I have never actually seen them in person tho. I would have to see them in person to make a decision. I plan on going to the Mopar nationals next month maybe some one will have a set to look at.

340 Dart Sport A/C Sunroof cars suck...............................

.........................................................................if you ain't got one!!!

Nice looking car. The lights are part of the Light Group which was optional.
As for the hood scoops, there should be 2 holes in the hood underneath the scoops.

PC230607.jpg

SilverSprings.jpg

P1272454.jpg

I don't think it's to cool to tell a guy he paid to much for a car you were concidering. It is a stressful and very exciting thing purchasing a classic car. I personally would never try to pop a guy's bubble like that,especially a fellow FABO brother. Bet you couldn't touch petty blu's car or that yellow one for 16,500. btw NICE CAR MAN!

No offense meant, I assure you!

The drivetrain looked great, and the description was good too,....the body...and sunroof stuff looked a bit rough and needing attention.....and I know that with the number of Sunroof cars there are, parts are a SOB to find in good condition if they are even available anywhere....a person is most likely going to have to pay Top Shelf Prices to get what ever it is....if it was parked outside and got moisture in there,.....Oh man.

I think Kjunhemi got a great deal as long as he negotiated and got it for less than asking price....and I am entitled to my own opinion....I served in the USAF and EARNED that right....what did you do to earn yours Bumnround?

Nice Dart Sport kjunhemi:cheers: ....just wondering if you got a wiper motor with the deal? I'm sure you don't plan on driving it in the rain....but you never know

Regardless of what was paid $$ ??.You have the car you wanted and it,s the last of the 340 cars.Once blood,sweat and money$$ is done,you,ll be riding with the top open!Enjoy!!

-
Back