horsinaround

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
75 dart swinger
Located in taunton ma 02780
Asking price is 3800 obo

I have a 75 dodge dart swinger for sale. I brought the car up from north carolina this past winter. Very clean and straight car. No rot anywere. In primer. Bottom of car and engine compartment and floors sand blasted,primed with self etching primer and painted hemi orange. I also have a 72 dart swinger parts car for sale seperatly. I was going to change the rear tail panel to the 72 style lights because I dont care for the 75 style. Parts cars is running and driving, Has nice black interior ( with the exception of the seats). All chassis work done by one of the circle track/nascar shops down in n carolina. They did a very nice job. No disappointments. Hate to sell.

Here are the details on the 75.

10 pt comp engineering mild steel cage

Weld in thru the floor subframes

Mini tubbed

New super stock springs,moved in to the frame rails

Truck dana 60 narrowed, new strange spool,new strange 4.88s,new strange axles. Tubes welded to center section. New 11" drum brakes.

Truck floor cut out and replaced with sheet metal,10 gallon cell sunk down into the floor. Very nice job.

Frontend rebuilt. New ball joints,bushings etc. New 10" drum brakes big bolt pattern. Manual steering,manual brakes with aluminum master cylinder and line lock.

One piece fiberglass tilt nose (duster,valiant scamp style grill)

Rear wheel wells widened.

15-10 rear wheels with 31-10.5w slicks and 15-4 fronts with new 185s.

Bolt in driveshaft loop.

Iam sure iam forgetting some stuff. I have some extra parts that will go with it. The body is very clean. Hard to find a body this nice in new england. Asking 3800 obo. Pictures were taken by the previous owner in north carolina. The car looks the same with the exception of the wheels are now on it instead of the junkyard rollers lol.

http://s1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/horsinaround9/new dart pics/

Feel free to post or pm me anytime.

Thank you
Mike

Have a bunch of extra parts that will go with it. All glass,trim,fuel system,fresh big block 727 w turbo action valve body deep pan,complete 68 383,72 400 short block etc etc
want to buy a pulling tractor so car must go.

ALWAYS so far away. Great car, excellent price and nice job with your ad, perfect!:burnout:

Thanks boss. I think its a fair price. Now I just need someone thats looking for a car like this lol.

3000 weekend special. Come take it away ! I found a tractor that I want to grab up.

Have a question on why is the roll bar sitting back about 6 inches from the door jam? Normally I put them right by the door jam so your seat has the distance from it for your five point harness and you can get the arm bar at the right distance next to your arm to be legal for IHRA.. Also was the front upper control arm mounts supported more because of rust or was it just for more support were the bracket are welded to the frame

Front control arm mount supports were welded in for more support. The previous owner did not think the factory support was enough so he had these made up and welded in. Like I said it was a n carolina car so it is very clean.

The cage is a prebent and prenotched comp engenering kit. Thats the way it is made up to be installed. They installed the cage as it came. Iam 6 foot 5, 300 pounds so it is better for me this way anyways so I can move the seat back all the way to the hoop lol.

To be honest I really like the car and am not in a hurry to sell it. I think the car is well worth 3000. Iam on the fence about just selling some other toys and hanging onto it. Dont need the money..its just gonna get put into other toys (or a trailer to haul them all) or used to buy the wife a better horse trailer.
It would cost me over 3000 just to get a body this clean up here, let alone all the chassis and suspension work. I dont know...see what happens I guess.

it's a bad *** start, ive looked at this car in person its well worth the 3g's, i'd buy this but momma says finish others first!!!!!! go figure right!!!!!!! LOL

Man what a Bad *** project!

Probably look good with a blower sticking out of the hood!

Lol thanks guys. Thats why Iam on the fence about even selling it. Its one of those cars that would be hard for me to replace,especially for 3 grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back