Darts, Darts and More Darts

-

Dago Red

Reaction score
:thumblef: Okay here we go: 63 Viper blue Dart racecar, 64 Hemi Orange Dart Slant Six racecar, the nastiest Banana yellow 4-speed 65 Dart GT, all throttle-no bottle, 362 inch small block in these parts. ( Shall we go Mustang hunting? ) a perfectly rust free 66 Dart racecar project, 10 point S&W cage, frame connectors, discs. ( I'd consider a 66 wagon or convertable driver sale/trade ). 67 Viper red Dart big block Nostalgia Super Stock. Plus there's a 64 Valiant father/ daughter street car project, a 61 Dart slammed retro rod street cruiser (black velvet), a 73 Dart Sport somewhere in North Texas that some punk owes me ( I'll find his a$$ eventually ), a Mopar powered open wheel dirt modified, a 74 Plymouth Satellite wagon, and a 80 Dodge Diplomat "Beat the Heat" project, 8 point cage, frames tied, (currently on hold-nobody to race it). I think that's everything......................No wait, my 77 Volare wagon bracket buggy ( okay, so it's an F-body ) RICK

Hiya, Rick. Man, & I thought I had too many Mopars here. I've got 4, but sounds like you've got 9, if I counted right. Also have a '63 International 1/2 ton stepside(Harvest Queen), & my wife has a Mustang, as well as her '66 Barracuda, like mine, but guess I shouldn't talk about "those" vehicles here. Ha ha. Hope you get your car or $ from the guy in north Texas. Isn't it a felony to not pay for a classic Mopar in Texas?? Have a Merry Christmas & enjoy the site. :)

Actually Rich, there's twelve, I saved a 70 Duster from the crusher and have it stored around the back, covered. I just couldn't bear to see it die, but I don't have a plan for it, so I kinda forgot about it. Somebody had back halved it, and did a good job too. connected the frames and installed an 8-point cage. Tony, I REALLY like your Swinger (had one, sold it) Is that photo at Englishtown? I'm originally from west Philly (I recognized Delmar too there DartSport, I too, grew up at Maple Grove!! ) Post pictures!? Shoot I have a tough enough time with On/Off/Enter :) Glad to be aboard, RICK

Welcome to the site. :salut:

pic4.JPG

Dago!! Geesh..anybody can get in here these day!! :banghead:

:worthles:

..and I'll beat you up with that until you show these guys some pics!!! They NEED to see your rides!!

Kirk

Yeah Kirk, the site's gone slummin', but I still feel the love. Speaking of feeling the love, HemiDave, can you introduce me to your old lady????

-
Back