Dash light woes

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok in and out with dads dash..I cant believe the amt of times we have pulled it and havent broken anything....long story short as I will post more in dads resto thread. Problem is no interior signals(left or right) and no lights around the speedo.
When we had the bezel out to install tach and speedo and radio, I put in new LED's(bulbs were frickin dim!!)
Initially there was 1 LED that worked after install and it was to the right of the tach. I pulled the ones that I could reach that werent working and switched them in their bases. I got some to work, but still nothing for signals(on the dash) And none around the speedo. I have checked the 3 prong connector on the left hand circuit board and it is on proper and straight.
The LED's I put in have 2 wires on each side if that helps.
Also the signals in dads cuda are on either side of the tach(middle pod) at the top. These cant be changed unless I pull the inst bezel and you can probably tell I dont want to do this.

Thanks
Steve

Steve! Can you pull my dash out too? My fuel gauge is acting up LOL!
Anyway bump for ya.
Good luck

Darryl

Pay for a plane ticket for Rani to come visit. She could crawl under the dash to see what is wrong and fix it while she is there. I feel your pain as I have the same problem with my Dart. It is VERY frustrating to say the least. Where did you get led lights and what product number are they?

Pay for a plane ticket for Rani to come visit. She could crawl under the dash to see what is wrong and fix it while she is there. I feel your pain as I have the same problem with my Dart. It is VERY frustrating to say the least. Where did you get led lights and what product number are they?

LOL, ya cant go wrong with sexy n short eh?? I bought my led's off ebay...no idea about product # but they fit the 194 bases. What pi$$es me off is dads lights worked but dim, thats why I went to LED's....

Wish I had the "quick answer" Steve, but this old guy doesn't like getting under there either.

-
Back