DASH PAD FACTORY – EBAY “DASHPADSTX” ALAN FOXX AND ALANA -SCAM - THIEVES

-
Crappy to hear of your dealings with these people. Unfortunately I am not knowledgeable enough yet to discern all the shysters from the good ones. Thankfully there are those here who know everything, and maybe should be contacted prior to making any purchases.

They got me for $275 for a dash pad for my 68 GTS. I never received anything from them and calls were never returned. Had I known they were at the Mopar Nationals last week I would have met up with them. They definitely got lucky that I was busy racing and didn't know they were there...

You chose the guy. You knew of said bad reputation. Those two facts are indisputable. Whether you like that or not is not up to me and it's not my fault. I'm sorry you were taken advantage of and I honestly hope you get refunded every penny. But as I said before, you have skin in this game. This was a big purchase, plus you have a chunk tied up in return shipping. Yes, I 100% agree you were taken advantage of, but you should have been more diligent. It's happened to all of us at one point or another. All we can do is learn.

You out of salt yet ?

They got me for $275 for a dash pad for my 68 GTS. I never received anything from them and calls were never returned. Had I known they were at the Mopar Nationals last week I would have met up with them. They definitely got lucky that I was busy racing and didn't know they were there...
200w.gif

I’ve had similar dealings.

I managed to get my money back after 6 months.

Brutal.

-
Back