Dash Pad Restoration Help

-

packin3deuces

Reaction score
:help: Other than Just Dashes, who else restores dash pads? Were you pleased with the quality of the restoration and was the cost reasonable? Is it possible to restore it yourself (mine only has a few small cracks) and if so, how? Any recommendations, suggestions and /or advise appreciated. Thanks.

there is a vinal repair thing. like you dye the 'glue' and press it in then texture it all with the kit. i havent seen one for awhile but i think thay would work pretty good

Ultimate rides in el paso
And some place in Oregon, can't recall the name. Thought it was in Portland area

I got a "plastic" dash pad overlay from an eBay seller that fits perfect. For an extra charge he will match color.

Check with PG Classics. You may be able to get a nice quality replacement pad for less than having someone recover yours. I believe the PG Classics pad is built just like the original and can be dyed to match if need be.

there is a vinal repair thing. like you dye the 'glue' and press it in then texture it all with the kit. i havent seen one for awhile but i think thay would work pretty good

Got one made from Permatex and tried it on my dash. It does not work very well and is difficult to make it blend in with the original dash color texture. I ended up going the dash pad cap. Fits great and looks Awesome.

-
Back