dashboard speaker and turn signal switch

-

67GTConvert

Reaction score
Couple things,does anybody know of a source for a new centre dashboard speaker? Maybe something better than OEM,if possible.It's about 4x10 and has 4 mounting holes.

Also,I'm replacing my turn signal switch on my 70 b-body and the one I got from the Dodge dealer appears to be a later type which is functionally the same but the hazard light button is quite a bit thicker and does'nt fit properly in the opening in the steering column.Is the proper switch available anywhere? or do I have to modify the button to make it work?

There`s a lot of suppliers for 4 x 10 speakers, Parts Express, HiFiSoundConnection, and Crutchfield, are just a few. There`s also the alternative of installing an adapter plate where you can install two 3.5" or 4" speakers in place of the one 4 x 10. Crutchfield sells a 4 x 10 by Retrosound that actually has two voice coils in one speaker so you can run stereo to just one speaker. Most every speaker you find now should be better than the original.

Sorry, can`t help you with the B-body stuff.

I second Electro Tech.. I just got a dual dash speaker that fits perfectly. They also carry OEM (old school look new technology) stuff if that's what your looking for.

Thanks for the info,I had a look at their site and will order one of their dual speaker setups and have actual stereo.:cheers:

-
Back