Datalogger/Ignition control

-

kujo

Reaction score
Does someone out there offer a device that can control the ignition like an MSD BTM and datalog AFR, TPS, EGT, RPM, and Boost something like this would be really helpful tuning a blow thru setup. Or can you do all this already with the MS2? Thanks for any help.

Thanks for the links. The MSD system paired with a Racepak datalogger looks like a sweet setup. I bet it costs some coin once you start adding the vnet components up. I think the MS3 would fill my needs and budget better just be a more complicated install. The MS2 would work just no SD card or USB interface. You'd need a laptop installed to record the data.

Thanks for the links. The MSD system paired with a Racepak datalogger looks like a sweet setup. I bet it costs some coin once you start adding the vnet components up. I think the MS3 would fill my needs and budget better just be a more complicated install. The MS2 would work just no SD card or USB interface. You'd need a laptop installed to record the data.

They are working on an IPad/android set up for a digital dash board also. There are a few guys that are tech savvy that have it working already. You can tune the car with it too. It still needs some work but it will get done eventually.
Mobisquirt is already a live app for the iPhone and it's free. Only thing is the screen is just too small.

http://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=38739

They are working on an IPad/android set up for a digital dash board also. There are a few guys that are tech savvy that have it working already. You can tune the car with it too. It still needs some work but it will get done eventually.
Mobisquirt is already a live app for the iPhone and it's free. Only thing is the screen is just too small.

http://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=38739

That would be awesome. Now, if I can just pry the iPad from my kids hands.

data logger is $100. i am going to be running the dash daq or a windows based tablet for data logging.

-
Back