Daughters 67 Barracuda

-

retractable

Reaction score
Our Daughter did this in 1990 her money and her hard work cleaning and sanding . Both inside and outside. 273 with a 904 and power steering. I just drove it to Duluth Mn for her to drive again this summer. She stores it at my shed. If you see the car in Duluth give her a wave. She is very proud of her work and her Barracuda.

Attachments

• pu. 66 val parts 012.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 242
The paint has held up very well. Just a couple of small spots over the rear wheel that will need attention. She installed white seats from a 68 Barracuda . The car came from California and is a black plate car. She has the original California plate too.

What a fun drive it would be up the north shore with that beautiful ride!

Our Daughter did this in 1990 her money and her hard work cleaning and sanding . Both inside and outside. 273 with a 904 and power steering. I just drove it to Duluth Mn for her to drive again this summer. She stores it at my shed. If you see the car in Duluth give her a wave. She is very proud of her work and her Barracuda.

I love it when family members grab the situation, and get dirty. Kudos, to your leadership & family skills. The hobby (and the country, in general..) ,needs more of this.

I love it when family members grab the situation, and get dirty. Kudos, to your leadership & family skills. The hobby (and the country, in general..) ,needs more of this.

Mopar seems to be a family affair up here in Minnesota, I hope to pass the torch on to my family as well, but Jays family really is a "Mopar Family" :glasses7:

-
Back