Davidson's

-

Mcduster

Reaction score
I live here in brighton colorado. I didn't like the current set up i had for mufflers on my car. I'm just running a 318 and I have a 360 that I'm building for it. This local guy was telling about davidson's muffler. He said they where pretty good mufflers for the price. After it was said and done I gave him $260 and I thought they sounded pretty good, my neighbor came over the other day and asked me if I changed my motor... He said what that is a 318 that damn car sounds good. I was impressed. These mufflers and short compaired to your original. I am very happy with my purchase. :angel4:

I just tried searching for Davidson's muffler, and had no luck.

Did a garage called Davidson's, install Flowmaster type mufflers?

I live here in brighton colorado. I didn't like the current set up i had for mufflers on my car. I'm just running a 318 and I have a 360 that I'm building for it. This local guy was telling about davidson's muffler. He said they where pretty good mufflers for the price. After it was said and done I gave him $260 and I thought they sounded pretty good, my neighbor came over the other day and asked me if I changed my motor... He said what that is a 318 that damn car sounds good. I was impressed. These mufflers and short compaired to your original. I am very happy with my purchase. :angel4:

No it was a local shop I will get in contact with the guy and ask him about it. He is in a local car club here in town also. He had a banner up in his shop "Davidson" Mufflers. I have never heard of them either up until now. I was like hey I will give them a try. I will try to up load pics also.

Went by the local shop it isn't there anymore. But it is a small town so I"m sure I will run into the guy here soon. That is the thing with this economy shops are closing and going out of business

got some video of my 318 with the davidson mufflers. Check it out
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3DPy5TnuKQ"]YouTube- Marlins 73 Duster.AVI[/ame]

-
Back