Deadliest Catch 2011

-

Brad4406

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Season premier tonight. Is anybody else watching now? I got hooked on it while I was stationed over in Turkey a few years ago, AFN always played reruns of it, but since I came back to the states I've always been deployed and haven't been able to follow it. Now that I'm retired from that job I can start following it again.

me and the wife just finished watching it great looking season to start with

been watching since the first year, gone to all the Catch Cons and been out on our boat and always see the Wizard and Northwestern since they are docked in Ballard during the off season. Pics if any one is interested.

I don't get it. After watching about 3 episodes, seems to me you could just play them over and over and get the same thing.

Pretty much......... Just like any reality show. I wish they would shut up and just tape them working.... Be more interesting than the drama.

Got a pic somewhere of Me, my buddy Seth, and a Wasted Capt Jonathen hanging on us with his tongue out in the Salty Dog.... LOL

Ugh.......

I like their new commercial... "Ain't No grave Gonna Hold My Body Down". Johnny Cash, I think.

Sorta interesting show.
My cousin, John Magoteaux, was one of the 2 survivors of the Master Carl
crab boat which sank in 1976 during a storm.
He has appeared on the episode "After The Catch" in May, 2007.

It is a truly dangerous job.

After watching the season premiere, I doubt I'll be watching any more episodes unless this gets better, was absolutely freakin bored thru the 2 hrs it was on. Sheesh, looks like it may have jumped the shark.

FF

I watched it.. thought it was awesome.. looking forward to Tuesday nights now

-
Back