Decode this!!!! Never seen one

-

ratvon

Reaction score
What does this model number mean?
I just found it in a box stuff I bought a few years back.
20210225_172334.jpg

IIRC it is a tag off of a warrantee engine, or a "crate" engine of the day

IIRC it is a tag off of a warrantee engine, or a "crate" engine of the day
Well ya but what does 03 30 model mean?
The guy told me he had an AAR Cuda blew the motor under warranty that replaced the bottom end and i think the tag ca.e from that. But I don't know what the 03 30 code means

330 code means it was an Oldsmobile motor! Before the :mob: starts....it's a joke because I have no idea! My mom used to have a Slowsmobile with a 330 motor though. :D

That number ties the block itself to a record of how it was built internally.

You would need the original invoice to match it to anything.

Back in the day, Chrysler would have had a record of what was in it if any parts were needed for it later on based on that specific number.

That number ties the block itself to a record of how it was built internally.

You would need the original invoice to match it to anything.

Back in the day, Chrysler would have had a record of what was in it if any parts were needed for it later on based on that specific number.
Well that sucks!
I know the guy he had an AAR Cuda blew the motor under warranty. The dealership replaced the bottom end and i dont think they used an AAR short block. Which i have now, with his whole collection of Cuda parts and was trying to confirm that by the 03 30 MODEL #

Well ya but what does 03 30 model mean?
The guy told me he had an AAR Cuda blew the motor under warranty that replaced the bottom end and i think the tag ca.e from that. But I don't know what the 03 30 code means
my guess, March 30

Alan

I have the heads and supposedly the block the pistons are 030 over gonna look it all over tomorrow!

ratvon did his homework between 4:22 and 4:56. I think we all got schooled......

No look on e bodies only at the same question or post and see who gave me the info almost instantly

It could be a replacement engine for the ta/aar you talked about but is it a real TA engine? Tomorrow will tell. Take photos.
I have the heads and supposedly the block the pistons are 030 over gonna look it all over tomorrow!

-
Back