DEER can fly !!

-

7172 duster

7172 duster
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Deer just love my tow truck, one jumped in front of me last Fri. night and took out my bumper grill, ac.condensor intercooler, rad. , power steering res., headlight ,and numerous other parts $ 5.200 .You know that deer went about 60 feet thru the air before it came back to earth!! I already have most of the parts to get my 03 crew cab duelly back running . Just had to vent!!

That is bad luck 7172! You guy's down there get to hit deer because there are so many. At least they bounce off most of the time. Up here we have moose. You hit one of them and most times you don't get to talk about it ever.

Jack

I have seen 2 deer on the hwy to my house this week end,Here in northeast Arkansas.
A moose would be bad to hit,Like a big jersy cow, :thumbdow: But we keep them fenced in.
Glad no one was hert. :thumbup:

Do you know where the best place to shoot a moose is? Beside the truck, you dont have to get it packed out to the road.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, glad to hear no one was hurt, 'cept yer truck... :sad: , oh and the dang deer.

-
Back