Del 67Dart273 Help Thread!

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I thought to hopefully get more views, I would post this separate thread for Del. He had a bad house fire Tuesday night. This is his paypal address. Please send something if you can. Thanks.

[email protected]

If ever there was a cause to do one of our donated auction items, it would be now

Thanks Rob, is he able to access his PayPal without laptop? Just hoping he can access the $$.
I thought to hopefully get more views, I would post this separate thread for Del. He had a bad house fire Tuesday night. This is his paypal address. Please send something if you can. Thanks.

[email protected]

I'm sure I've received a lot more in electrical help than the dollar amount I sent over but I sent what I could.
Same here, and willing to try and talk some sense into my thick skull.
$$ sent.
Strength and Positive thoughts Del!

Thanks Rob, is he able to access his PayPal without laptop? Just hoping he can access the $$.

Same here, and willing to try and talk some sense into my thick skull.
$$ sent.
Strength and Positive thoughts Del!
Yes, he said he was going to get "something" to go online with.

Most public libraries have computers with internet access,,,,,he could do that temporarily.
He could access his PayPal account and move the money to his bank account,,,,that would help him pay his bills .

Tommy

Thanks Rusty. I just sent a little PayPal help his way.

I see an auction is brewing. I can't help run it due to working way too many hours at my 9-5, but I'll find some parts to donate.

You guys I appreciate this very much. This is pretty rough. There is going to be little I fear, to salvage, Lots of soot/ s moke damage, and the temp got high enough in the front room to melt the TV which was up against the front window. Lots of water damage. The basement has about an inch of water, and I've got tons of stuff down there, including most of the interior out of the 74 Scamp, and the rear / front seats out of the 67. Lots of old electronics/ ham gear. I am doing OK, shacking up across the street with a neighbor. Have some very minor burns/ blisters on the back of my left had.

This week will be busy. In between trying to salvage a little, I need to find a contractor and get them pronto on whatever cleanup, to minimize water / mold damage.

Glad to hear from you Del! I hope insurance is helping you out. Yeah water/mold NOT good. Cute neighbour?
You guys I appreciate this very much. This is pretty rough. There is going to be little I fear, to salvage, Lots of soot/ s moke damage, and the temp got high enough in the front room to melt the TV which was up against the front window. Lots of water damage. The basement has about an inch of water, and I've got tons of stuff down there, including most of the interior out of the 74 Scamp, and the rear / front seats out of the 67. Lots of old electronics/ ham gear. I am doing OK, shacking up across the street with a neighbor. Have some very minor burns/ blisters on the back of my left had.

This week will be busy. In between trying to salvage a little, I need to find a contractor and get them pronto on whatever cleanup, to minimize water / mold damage.

I think I got some front buckets for a 67 around here Del… no sweat
Thanks Dave. The 67 may be going away. I don't really have any storage. The sheds are full of junk basically. The original 67 buckets I have, they need recovered. They are stored out in a shed, so no damage. The seats that were damaged are aftermarket cheapie high back "race seats." I did not pay much for them.

It will take a bit for my brain to work. I think I found 1 or 2 trailers to check on, I was thinking a 12-20 foot travel trailer "hunters special" LOL so I can crash in it when tired. I have power from the garage, and, water. Huge recurring problem is my back. I simply have to stop and rest.

I have a friend with a 90s pusher that is pretty nice for 15K. It is well sorted and he is cleaning house. Shower washer dryer. The works, but it’s like a bus. Not a hunters special.

Take your time, I’m just spitballing.

Last edited:
I have a friend with a 90s pusher that is pretty nice for 15K. It is well sorted and he is cleaning house. Shower washer dryer. The works, but it’s like a bus. Not a hunters special.

Take your time, I’m just spitballing.
Hi Dave, should have been more clear. Just want a little travel trailer and around here the "well used" are known as "hunter's specials." I found this one which seems like a candidate:

1994 Fleetwood wilderness

And this one which is a kinda junker, who knows if it leaks. I would like to keep this under 3K, and better yet under 2K. I will not keep it "when done."

1987 Aristocrat Land Comander Sale/Trade - trailers - by owner - vehicle automotive sale - craigslist

-
Back