Del 67Dart273 Help Thread!

-
Thanks guys. Tomorrow I am going to call my car insurance folks and ask them if they can suggest a contractor. And I need to get some plywood and build some simple 2' high side racks for the car trailer. --to haul junk on. Bear in mind I am not cleaning out the house, just trying to skim through and find some little that is immediately savable.My back is killin me, in general terms. I get far less done, that just 2 years ago, when converting the Dodge.

After we suffered high wind damages this spring, as in huge pines wiping out some gates, fences, etc. (not the mention total destruction of the 95 Ram Cummins), we know fool well, insurance can not just "fix" all what is wrong!!!
I still say, any and all donations anyone can make, especially when they add up all the help that is offerred here on FABO, will HELP. Del can use some help.

I had a problem getting Paypal to take money from the card I wanted it to, but it's done.

Del, stay strong and focused.

When you are in the middle of a hurricane or a tornado or terrible ice storm, it is YOU and all those others around YOU with the same disaster. You are not alone which helps your physical and mental well being. But when it is just YOU in your own disaster, it is overwhelming. God speed to Del and anyone that can just spare a few bucks, lets do it!

I still can’t get my p/p to work. While typing in the addy the screen starts flashing and I loose everything for 15 or 20 seconds. Then when I try typing again same thing happens. Kim

I still can’t get my p/p to work. While typing in the addy the screen starts flashing and I loose everything for 15 or 20 seconds. Then when I try typing again same thing happens. Kim
I've got Zelle set up as well, Kim. Did I send you contact info, or did Rob? Thanks my friend.

4:30PM and just got out of the shower. I am beat. My back has been givin me fits. Thank you so much you guys for your efforts.

4:30PM and just got out of the shower. I am beat. My back has been givin me fits. Thank you so much you guys for your efforts.
Do you have a "GOOD" chiropractor up there? They can make a difference. We have a good one in town and he's helped me before.

Back is way beyond any of that. I cracked my lower back back in ?? about 75-76. It was pretty good but somewhat twitchy most of my life. But a few years ago, when working for the wheelchair mfr, it suddenly flared up. The told me X rays showed arthritis in there, and the "old injury." I spose I could get it fused, but that is money I don't have.

Back is way beyond any of that. I cracked my lower back back in ?? about 75-76. It was pretty good but somewhat twitchy most of my life. But a few years ago, when working for the wheelchair mfr, it suddenly flared up. The told me X rays showed arthritis in there, and the "old injury." I spose I could get it fused, but that is money I don't have.
How well I can relate. Well take it as easy as you can. I know you have a ton to do.

I have a used M1 (Short deck, single plane BB) intake that is going to a local swap. Instead of shipping cost for this effort. Just more cost effective doing a PayPal donation and sell locally.

Unless someone here absolutely needs one? But I don't believe they're that hard to find.

Bumparooney, ..c'mon Guys & Gals, lets get some more traffic goin' in Del's benefit auction top of the sticky section here!!!

Bumparooney, ..c'mon Guys & Gals, lets get some more traffic goin' in Del's benefit auction top of the sticky section here!!!
That's funny you should mention that, I didn't see it till it was page 6, because I simply never look at stickies

That's funny you should mention that, I didn't see it till it was page 6, because I simply never look at stickies
I knew about it because RRR posted about it on this thread. But lol, I don’t look at stickies either.
Consider this a “bump”.

I told Ted a moderator over on Moparts this exact thing. He would sticky upcoming races and things he wanted fresh. I told him a lot of us ignore the sticky’s. Lol

-
Back