Delete Panels

-

SpareParts

Reaction score
Hey guys I am having trouble finding an answer and I hope you all can help! I have a 74 Duster with the base model dash. I have the radio delete panel already but I am wanting to know if their was ever an HVAC controls delete panel? This is for the non wood grain dash. If you know of one or have one pm me please! Thanks brothers

I know alot of Mexico A-bodies did not have heaters, but I don't know about the delete faceplate.

i know on the 68 dart panel you can order it with or without heater delete, i dont know if you can do the same for a 74

Thanks. I guess I may have to get all arts and crafts on one and make it happen.

Even if you did find one that might still be the most cost effective way to do.

A friend of mine made a 68 heater and radio delete and it look great. He did find some sheet plastic that had a very close pebble grain finish for the heater area.

Is this it? eBay item: 350976569403

not sure I'd trust a "repo" anything, especially finished in primer.

some people have made their own, search "heater delete" and you'll find them. Near as I can tell, the real ones were only sold in Florida and Hawaii. no idea if they were in Mexican mopars but it wouldn't be a surprise.

Here's the real deal, one that I have along with an original firewall cover plate, and a couple pics of Desmond's `67 more door with near pristine interior. included is a pic of his nearly unobtainium passenger side air box from a real heater delete car.

My 68 Dart 2dr sedan also was heater delete car, and I gave my friend a mint `68 Signet deluxe dash plate with heater delete for his `69 build.

you can drool now. -pauly

Attachments

• 016_1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 012_1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 013_1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 0828131836.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 0828131836a.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 102
Thanks for the visual Pauly!!! That helps a ton! I built a firewall delete already and I picked up a radio delete for a fair price, I saw an antenna delete recently but it didn't look like it would fit a duster fender so back to the drawing board. Trying to pull all the weight I can and maintain a factory appearance too.
I'll check that eBay thing when I'm not on my phone.

-
Back