Deleting door wing windows on 63 valiant

-

challenger57

cuda57
Reaction score
Anyone ever delete the door tilt in wing window and have custom glass cut. Is it cheaper to do new glass or pay the cost of rechromeing and gaskets for the tilt in window. Just curious!

Considering the amount of fabrication work that would be involved in creating a front channel, it would seem an expensive downgrade.

Considering the amount of fabrication work that would be involved in creating a front channel, it would seem an expensive downgrade.

you'll always regret loosing the vent wings, just go drive a 73+ mop with out AC... they are very effective at moving air where you need it...

now if your still stuck on the idea i ditching them i would pick up a 73 dart swinger door with all the internals. from there you can modify (cut to length and adjust mounting/adjusting tabs) and then maybe have the glass cut or limited for travel if not to long...

Attachments

• 100_5861.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 96
i just realized the 63 has flat glass! just go custom, wont cost to much and you can get it tinted... we had a full set made for a 46 dodge truck and its awesome and new! i would get a piece of correct thickness plexi-glass (cheaper than lexan) and make a "blank"! then take your blank and have it made out of glass

-
Back