Deluxe Dash Question

-

19 Again..

Reaction score
I found the 2 plastic pieces that go over the steel dash and glove box for my 73 Duster.. I really lucked out at a junk yard. No cracks, no broken tabs, just dirty and in need of painting and clean up. My question is....Has anyone ever drilled the holes needed into the dash and glove box to attach the plastic parts?? Better yet is there any template ( I think that's a dumb question, couldn't resist though)..? Or should I leave well enough alone and leave it like it is?? But I really like the look....

Anyone???

You could always knock the tabs off and use 3m double sided tape. Ford uses it to hold on all exterior trim. Just clean trim and dash real good with alcohol and sitck it! No templates that I know of.

Appreciate the answer.. Any idea where to get the woodgrain, or does everyone just airbrush it on and forget the stick-on stuff??

Appreciate the answer.. Any idea where to get the woodgrain, or does everyone just airbrush it on and forget the stick-on stuff??
Yea,
Ebay, Layson's, Year One. There are several others that will chime in eventually and add to the list i'm sure. Good Luck.

-
Back