Demon 340 now registered in my name.

-

hux340

Reaction score
Had my Demon 340 now for approx. 3 weeks & went into my local registration office here to get it transfered into my name. Here in the state of Victoria to get a car in your name it has to go over the pits. Their pretty thorough which includes taking photos of Vin/Chassis no's, brake test etc. Not a bad thing but the Demon passed with flying colours with only a few things needing attention.
The bizarre thing about the whole situation was when I went to pay the bill it came to $666. What's the odds of that, owning a 71 Dodge Demon & costing $666 to put it in my name. My wife came from a strong Catholic upbringing & stupid me told here this, so now she won't go in the car without the crucifix. At least she's happy with it in the trunk lol.

Cheers,
Glenn.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 217
That's pretty funny! Congrats! Got my Dart three weeks ago and didn't have to go through anything like that!

LOL that's funny! It was meant to be! As long as it doesn't act possessed and spit green stuff out you'll be ok! Nice Demon. Congrats!

Hux is that with full reg or club as they fleeced me $ 1500.00 Vic roads wanted a bill of sale.Mines on full reg which incured the extra costs .Congrates on the Demon.

67 gt, that's with full Vic reg minus bill of sale. Didn't even ask for that but I live in Wodonga if that means anything.

toolmanmike , the only green stuff it spits out is what comes out of my wallet as she sux the juice big time but who cares, it's only my sunny sunday cruiser.

67 gt, that's with full Vic reg minus bill of sale. Didn't even ask for that but I live in Wodonga if that means anything.

You did well. Will have to catch up next year when Chryslers on Murry comes around.

Need that 666 on the custom plate, and that would pretty much seal the deal..

-
Back