Demon Carb Identification

-

stormin

Reaction score
Okay, I have a demon carb on a motor and I can't find a part number anywhere on the carb. How can I identify this demon carb?

Is it a double pumper and does it have down-leg boosters?

"Is it a double pumper and does it have down-leg boosters?"

Yes and Yes

Terry thanks for the link to an obvious page. I must be blind, I looked all around the demon web site but missed it somehow. The carb is definitly a speed demon. I will look for the number tomorrow after work. I am not real clear where I should look and the web page did not state the location. Where is the product number supposed to be located.

Terry thanks for the link to an obvious page. I must be blind, I looked all around the demon web site but missed it somehow. The carb is definitly a speed demon. I will look for the number tomorrow after work. I am not real clear where I should look and the web page did not state the location. Where is the product number supposed to be located.

I got one siting on the bench in the garage, I'll look tomorrow but seems to me it's around the venturi's or on the backside of the primary horn. Found some more info.
http://www.barrygrant.com/demon/images/Carb-identity-Speed.pdf

Terry

Thanks for all the help on this one. It is a 650 speed demon. Now I can get some sleep. Terry, thanks for the great links.

Stormin

-
Back