-
Status
Not open for further replies.

62BT409

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Would like them both to be in good condition and the 1971 era. Can be up or down a year or two, they all seem to look almost alike. notify me so some pictures can be sent.
Thanks
JB

i'm in need of an instrument cluster for my 67 dart. its a 270 model. not sure what instument panels are interchangeable with this year because i know 1967 was a sort of weird year for darts. let me know if you have one please!

let me know condition, price, location, shipping cost to elk grove CA 95758.
pics would be reat too

thanks!

thanks man. i finnaly figured out how 2 post my own thread! lol

by the way, your dart looks badass. i'm hoping with some time n money, i'll have mine looking pretty mean!

you never said what year of cluster I have a 70 150 mile cluster with tack and a 72 duster 120 cluster

i'm in need of an instrument cluster for my 67 dart. its a 270 model. not sure what instument panels are interchangeable with this year because i know 1967 was a sort of weird year for darts. let me know if you have one please!

let me know condition, price, location, shipping cost to elk grove CA 95758.
pics would be reat too

thanks!
PM already sent @ this!8)

i need to install a new wiring harness in my 73 duster 340. The original one finally gave up the ghost.
I know "Painless" is a popular brand but their price sure isn't painless.
I'm looking at a product from EZ2Wire. It's their 14 circuit harness for half the price of "Painless".
Is anyone familiar with this brand? If so please give me feedback.
Also, I have never installed a wiring harness. What am I in for? Any advice?

You can see the harness I'm interested in at ez2wire.net and model # KW14STD. Thanks, Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back