• 71-72 Demon

Votes: 290 77.5%
  • 73 Dart Sport

Votes: 38 10.2%
  • 73 Duster

Votes: 46 12.3%

• Total voters
-
I voted Valiants, oh wait, thats not an option choice.......second would be '72 Demon.

Dream A-body is a '72 Demon 340, 4 speed, bench seat, black vinyl roof & white interior Butterscotch car!!! =P~ :love10: =P~ :love10 =:p~ :love10:

I am going to have to say the demon.......I am not a fan of the bumpers,grilles,or tail lights from 73 on.

however....if there was an option for 70-72 duster .....that is what my choice would be.

100% agreed! I also prefer the 70-71 style dusters, however, my choice would also be the demon.

Out of the giving choices I would pick the dart sport! I would prefer a black 71 Duster with a black stripe kit![ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGN6R2VFUfA&list=UUdlhD9PxvN089Jp_viRAQ-w&index=6&feature=plcp"]dart sport street racing a vette - YouTube[/ame]

My first choice is a 73 duster.....73/4 dusters look soooo sweet.....but with my recent "new toy" pick up now i have to vote for the demons.

Attachments

• CIMG0207.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 704
  • CIMG0208.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 720
heres a couple of mine

Attachments

• sv.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 691
  • sw.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 737
  • d111.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 702
I have a Dart Sport 340 1973 so the vote was kind of straight foward. however my second vote would be the 1973 Duster.

I too, am confident enough to say I love all of them.....but I voted 73 Duster because the 73/74 Duster is what I am partial to.

IMO the Best Factory Appearing A-Body, would be......

a 1973 Duster 340, Black on Black,bucket seat console auto....
kinda like my avatar pic.....but with a modern twist to it like:
BlackDuster.jpg

BlackDuster002.jpg

Brown73DartSport07.jpg

I too, am confident enough to say I love all of them.....but I voted 73 Duster because the 73/74 Duster is what I am partial to.

IMO the Best Factory Appearing A-Body, would be......

a 1973 Duster 340, Black on Black,bucket seat console auto....
kinda like my avatar pic.....but with a modern twist to it like:
BlackDuster.jpg

BlackDuster002.jpg

Brown73DartSport07.jpg

Would have to go with the demons, but I prefer 70-71 dusters.

Thats a gorgeous black one,love the matte black stripes on black cars.....makes it more subtle.

Of the given choices, I have to go with the Dart Sport for obvious reasons, allthough I do have a '73 Duster too. (Just not finished) However my favorite is the '72 Duster.

Attachments

• 165.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 706
71-72 Demon GSS would be my first choice.

I like the Dusters all years for me and the Dart sport. I can't vote I love all the A bodies.

I'm kinda partial to 70 dusters because I have one in my garage!!! But, I do like the Demons.....don't like the newer Duster grilles personally! But it is a MOPAR and if I found the right deal, I would own one of them too!

71 Demon gets my vote. What kills me is my 71 Demon drag car is painted hemi orange (good thing) but has a Duster shoulder stripe they painted the orange around. Does that make it a Deester?

I picked the Demon, but having owned all three, its hard for me to pick one over the other.
The Demon does have a great front & tail end on it. The only turn off of the Demon & the Dart Sport, are the non-matching wheel openings. That lets you know who give birth to the Demo/Dart combo.
The Duster is a cleaner pakage from that standpoint.
The 70 & 71 Duster look great with the Shark grille.
The Dart Sport looks best with a blacked out grille & accented argent lines.

I always wanted a 340 Demon. But I'm very happy with my 72 340 Duster. And I STILL have my first car a 73 Dart Sport.

Attachments

• My72340 Duster Sept08.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 594
I love the hell out of each of these cars...but sentimentally bonded to my 'Sport so that gets my vote.

Objectvely, I think the '71 Duster pulled off this bodystyle the best but they're all great.

Demon was the coolest. My brother had a Black/Black '71 Demon 340 4 Speed back in '77, while I had a '69 Dart GT 340/727 at the same time. Mine was a 'tic quicker, but thats all.

I like them all but think 71' Demon is my favorite!:cheers:

-
Back