Demon Go Wing or Not

-

hux340

Reaction score
50/50 ref go wing, what's stopping me is they look too big. Wish they were a bit more subtle looking. What's everyone else think?

No need for a Go-Wing, the car looks great without. What would really make the car pop would be rear window louvers!

That's a each to his own type question. They look good with or with out! It's your car what would make you happy and go with it!!!

My opinion isn't worth squat, but I have always hated the Go-Wing. It looks like a wing from a '69 Mustang, and it's too gaudy. I also think it doesn't fit the body lines of any Mopars. If I had a car that originally was built with one, I'd leave it off. Again, just my opinion.

I don't think they look good on demon /dusters . They look better on non fast back / flat trunk cars like 70 darts, roadrunners etc.

I like the go wing on my Demon. The other one I have doesn't have one and it kinda looks naked. Also makes a good place to put a drink.

I was thinking the thing on my 72 Demon. I finished the car without it for now, and plan on leaving it that way for a year and them revisit the issue. I feel it would be easier to add the wing than remove it if I didn't like it later. Just my thought.

I never liked the go wing look. But have you looked at the ducktail spoiler for these A-bodies? They look really sweet in the right application.

I have allways disliked those things. We always called them "gay wings" instead of "go wings" but everybody has there own opinion! Its your car, do what ya like!

Open yourself up to a more contemporary look ;-)

Attachments

• SPOILER ALERT.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 233
No for me, the clean lines of the Demon/Dusters are just right without. JMO

Im on the fence over this one,I like them both ways with or without,everyone has an opinion,but its your car you do what you want and to everyone else,deal with it.just my2 cents, outa here:walk:

I never liked the go wing look. But have you looked at the ducktail spoiler for these A-bodies? They look really sweet in the right application.

I totally agree. The Direct Connection style ducktail spoilers are a good look...

s-l1600.jpg

wait.. what? who makes louvers for the dusters?

Nobody.

blue missile made a set for his car, but there's no word if he's going to go into production anytime soon...

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=177238&highlight=duster+spoiler&page=20

Demons should normally have Gull Wings - which I like better - only the in the first months assembled 71 Demons had originally Go Wings.

-
Back