Demon is home now....Pictures

-
Here's a couple I think I missed. Sorry if they're duplicates:

DCP_0781 (Small).jpg

IMG_ladder6 (Small).jpg

HAUK, I will try to post your video. Give me a few minutes, I have not posted a video before....:toothy10:

:tongue9: I can't do it........sorry. I will need to study some more. I know there is a FABO thread here on posting videos, but I can't find it at the moment. Here is another underside pic..........=P~

IMG_ladder5 (Small).jpg

Thanks, under the car since this picture has been detailed and shines again....Thanks a bunch 6pk

:dontknow: still trying......

Dang.....can't get it,

Are you putting Ladder bars on the car?

If so, I might be interested in the cal tracks and shocks....

Cal tracks were sold, did not hook up as well with them...Thanks a ton 6pk for the pictures and for trying so hard on the video..

If there is a member that can post a video for HAUK67, please PM him. I have tried and can't figure it out.....#-o

Awesome launch on that 10 second puppy.....congrats again on a great find.

If there is a member that can post a video for HAUK67, please PM him. I have tried and can't figure it out.....#-o

Awesome launch on that 10 second puppy.....congrats again on a great find.

6pk, you could upload it to Youtube (or the like) and then provide a link?

Huak, congrats, vary sharp, clean and just bad *** looking, I really like it. More details on motor and setup.

Very nice ride! I have a question about your cal tracks, I see you modified the spring boxes for the brackets could pivot, is that the modication you had to do? Are those cal tracks brackets the regular ones or the ones made for 3 inch relcation kit? Thanks Harry

Very nice ride! I have a question about your cal tracks, I see you modified the spring boxes for the brackets could pivot, is that the modication you had to do? Are those cal tracks brackets the regular ones or the ones made for 3 inch relcation kit? Thanks Harry

The pivots are for the standard location.

Relo pivots look like this with the force crossbar welded.
Picture011.jpg

DAMN that's NICE! Congratulations on getting her driveable! She is a beauty... 8)

Rick, Awesome looking Demon!! It is much nicer than the black you had delivered to your house a while back!!!
By the way, the black one has the new rear under it with the springs moved in.....seeing yours is getting me really excited about getting my '72 going!!
Wally.

Wally, you know how bad i have been wanting a nice demon.I wish you the best of luck with your demon, i know it means alot to you your demon..Hope to see pictures of yours soon.

HAULK !!! I new I was missing something good
My cable went down yesterday morning and they just got it fixed
OOOOWW she is a beauty
I am at :tongue9: I am so proud that you found that great green machine
My prayer's has been answered bud:blob:

It would be nice to see a video :-k but the pictures sure do tell the story.

Congratulations HAULK :thumbrig::wave:

-
Back