Demons in Plum crazy

-

MoparDemon

Reaction score
Hey guys, im going to be painting my Demon 2011 challenger plum crazy with gloss white stripes..i cant seem to find any decent pictures anywere to really see what it looks like other than a model car..
If any of you have any pics please post i would appreciate it :D

painted friday 2011 dodge challenger purple

Attachments

• Picture 143.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 489
  • Picture 144.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 573
  • Picture 146.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 431
  • Picture 150.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 389
  • Picture 152.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 505
Great looking Duster Moto! i love that color! one of my friends works at a body shop and mixed up my paint already..just need to finish the body work:banghead:

I only ever had two plum cars a 70 340 swinger Parted. and a 70 340 duster sold .Besides another swinger in our area i know of no other a-bodies near to me that came purple.

Looks Great lets see more pictures of the build as you go :thumbup::thumbup:

I like Demons and Plum crazy, Mine is the old color. We were thinking of doing white stripes but could not find white interior so went with Black. Show pics as you go.

Attachments

• Picture 625.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 406
lol....some people have opinions of the purple ....don't let it get to you, they can get bent lol.

where I live, I personally see NO plum crazy cars. heck you are even lucky to see 1 or 2 a bodies on the streets per year. maybe a maximum of 10 if you go to the local car shows.

My 72 duster is going plum crazy.

My 72 duster is going plum crazy.

:thumrigh:

When my Duster was originally painted plum crazy back in the late '90s, there were NO purple vehicles around. I swear, while it was away being painted, three or four showed up.

Mine was still the nicest though:D

Whoa Nice looking duster moto...I bet that paint ain't cheap.... ANy stripes going on that ole girl

I bought this car two years ago.Although it is not my first choice in color I still like it.And man does the color attract people.More Guys than you think like it, and Females from the age of 3-93 love it.

Jim

Attachments

• roadrunner%20ebay%20pics%20%2845%29[1].jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 364
my 1970 super bee was plum crazy with a white C stripe and white interior and i loved it and i miss her (sniff,sniff) lol. Moto your duster looks awesome ,cant wait to get mine into paint.im going to keep mine the original lemon twist.MoparDemon ,its kind of a toss up for me on the stripe color as i am partial to white.

MoparDemon ,its kind of a toss up for me on the stripe color as i am partial to white.[/QUOTE]
I kept tossing back ad forth with color ideas so i just got the paint mixed and bought the white stripes so i didnt have to keep thinking about it lol..
On the topic of white stripes is it a factory thing to just have white interior with em or does it really matter??

I for one love it Moto, it's an attention grabber. have to think about the white stripes though Mopar Demon.:happy1:

I for one love it Moto, it's an attention grabber. have to think about the white stripes though Mopar Demon.:happy1:

These are the only pics i have of my paint scheme..

Attachments

• demon5.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 278
  • demon7.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 391
I think the purple and white will look great!! . I like the white stripes, the white will make the purple look lighter and black stripes will make it look darker, but the white int. and white stripes will make it pop!! :glasses7: very cool.
Here's a Duster that looks awesome.

Attachments

• MMW 2011 020.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 290
We are in the middle of painting a 73 Roadrunner for a customer. Your car looks great.

This is a car that I did about ten years ago in Pulm Crazy with a white stripe and interior. It was really sharp. Sorry for the clarity of the pictures....it was a digital picture of a lot of old photographs.

Attachments

• Dart pictures 1.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 271
-
Back