destroked 340

-
Regardless of anything, an engine revving up to 9,000 R.P.M. is pure music to the ears....
tell me how to build a 340 or destroked 340 that will spinn to 9000 rpm would love to build one before i turn to dust . building a 340 now always willing to make changes

It’s all in the oiling system. I wish I could say I have been there and done that but I’m not even sure of every last step to take to do it myself.

Like everything else that you don’t do yourself, the building of such a machine, it’s really just a bunch of large cubic dollars away!

I don’t know if the “Oiling system mod” thread is up to task for such a thing. Anybody have that link to Sanborns thread or others like it?

tell me how to build a 340 or destroked 340 that will spinn to 9000 rpm would love to build one before i turn to dust . building a 340 now always willing to make changes

call vignogna performance. They have built them

How about a number with that name and/or location?!?!

It’s all in the oiling system. I wish I could say I have been there and done that but I’m not even sure of every last step to take to do it myself.

Like everything else that you don’t do yourself, the building of such a machine, it’s really just a bunch of large cubic dollars away!

I don’t know if the “Oiling system mod” thread is up to task for such a thing. Anybody have that link to Sanborns thread or others like it?
And valvetrain...

Regardless of anything, an engine revving up to 9,000 R.P.M. is pure music to the ears....
Years ago I would watch F1 just to listen to the V12 's rev 18,000 rpm.
Saw them run in Phoenix, the sound would rip your ear drums out.
I loved it, cant hear **** now.

-
Back