-
Status
Not open for further replies.

michformulaS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Not mine but this looks like a great deal for $3600. Not the greatest area of Detroit but it is probably less than 5 miles from where I bought my Formula S in Eastpointe. This is the first time I have posted somebody else's add. My wife doesn't like it and she tolerates my car buying habits so I figured I would pass it on.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/3548932574.html

Attachments

• 3600 dart.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,518
yes i have been eyeing that one my self it does look clean

If you get over to look at it let us know. Even if it is a 10 footer with filler for that price I want it for a DD. I might have to put on the soft music, back rub, fire in the woodstove and good wine to get my wife to let me buy this one.

Sonds like a smoking hot deal here .. Who going to go look for a better description ??
Update this one please !

gotta be careful with c/list ads, especially in the d.. know more than one person who went to look at something and got robbed. in detroit, the cops dont come when you call so your really taking a risk going in, best if you can get em to bring the car out to the burbs to see it.

If anyone looks at the car I would like to know. I really like the 67s.

I would love to see what's under the paint.
A '69 Dart with shaved or filled marker lights on the back and fiberglass fenders on the front?
I would like to see why.

Damn,that would look oh so nice with my Ram !!!

IMG_0517.jpg

I would but my wife won't let me, she affraid i would come home with it

something funny is going on with the headlights. they are sunk way behind the bezel. i think they got fiberglass fenders without the headlight buckets and made up some funky mount.

Hey, Detroit-area member here...
Harper Woods is a suburb of Detroit. Pretty safe. Butts up against Grosse Pointe.

I read the ad. it does have glass fenders on it. Its not perfect either but its not badly priced for what it is and what a great platform for a big inch motor and some other goodies. Wish I had the bucks, this one might be next to my 70 in the garage. Someones gonna get a nice a body!!
Chas.

No offense to all you Detroit people and people talking about the area in Detroit etc. I have been there many times and find it no worse than Chicago where I live. Any area is ok if you pick the right time of day to go there and keep any attitudes or issues put away and mind your business. I would go back to Detroit in a heartbeat to get this car if the bucks were in my hands.

No offense to all you Detroit people and people talking about the area in Detroit etc. I have been there many times and find it no worse than Chicago where I live. Any area is ok if you pick the right time of day to go there and keep any attitudes or issues put away and mind your business. I would go back to Detroit in a heartbeat to get this car if the bucks were in my hands.
C`mon as long as people are scared the prices will be cheap. lol

There is one on this site for $4500 that looks like the same car and one on Ebay posted on this site for $4000 that appears to be the same car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back