Detroit Muscle Technologies Carbon Fiber A Body Dash Overlay

-

pauly

MOPAR or no car!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever installed one of these? Would love to see some pics! Dealing with a 1970 Duster Dash with pretty rough woodgrain. Looks like a decent set but curious if anyone has some experience with these guys!

The guys over there are outstanding to deal with, I have used them 2 times before and had great service. He goes out of his way to make sure you are happy with all the service you get. He is at at the local car swap meets with a full display.

I am very a happy customer.

Fast also.

Attachments

• DSC00985.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 823
  • IMAG0121.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 818
  • 299516_1813228309165_1793770338_1214541_460617294_n.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 800
I also dealt with Detroit Muscle Technologies. Even with the craziness of moving to a new building they were more than willing to help me out when I stopped by for a new gasket set for my Duster. Awesome People!

I have used them 3 or 4 times now since I cant remember to order everything at ones. Very nice stuff

The DMT is awesome!!! I bough some body gaskets sets and tail light gaskets, all great stuff!!! DMT is a member on FABO, they are always looking for original parts to duplicate for the cars, very helpful too!!

Thanks for the input!!!! I like the looks of the carbon fiber stuff!!!

Are the DMT woodgrain overlays factory looking? They're woodgrain but it seems like they look different than the factory woodgrain on the non rallye clusters.

-
Back