Did anybody else by themself car parts for Christmas?

-

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
The best presents I get are usually the ones I buy for myself. I got myself a headliner and a carpet from Dante's parts for my station wagon.
What kind of stuff did you guys buy yourself?

PB2.jpg

New Bendpak. Couldn't help myself, already changed the front shocks on the Dart. Merry Christmas to me!!

I think my wife buys items for me just to get me out of the house knowing it will take me awhile to get them done - Fitech EFI with HEI dizzy - EFI fuel tank but I have to buy the odds and ends

So far I got myself 4-AR15 Rifle Kits and bought my best friends Honda 4x4 4 wheeler. I dont wait till Christmas to buy car parts.

No but drilling the spot welds out of the factory tail light panel in my 70duster. Ma MOPAR didn't use them sparingly!!

2 Predator Carburetors for my Str 14. I mean why not try to make a more complicated induction set up????

Rods and jet assortments for my extra thermoquad. Also not car parts but old high performance mopar magazine and a mopar action mag!:thumbsup:

Caint afford car parts right now. Santa did bring me a new Coleman soft cooler for work about a month ago, though. he knew I was hurtin.

For Christmas, I put in an order for new leaf springs, shackles, and u-bolts from ESPO. I also need to put a call into Dr. Diff for 8 3/4 housing brake lines, seals, and stuff to get that under the Duster soon. I'm just waiting for the first of the year to do that. Oh, I may pick up a set of Holley jets to see if I can lean out the Holley.

The last speed part I got for Christmas was a carburetor back in 2003 when I was married. She actually listed it on the property declaration during the divorce in '08... So I don't ask for car parts any more. This year was the first I asked for tools. So the GF and kids got me some impact sockets (not quite what I asked for, but the fault of a stupid sales clerk not knowing what an impact swivel is...) and a replacement set of Vice Grips.

Nothing this year, but the wife bought me new carpeting for a combo Christmas/birthday present last year (b'day's also in Dec.)
:thumbsup:

I got a QFT carb for my Comet, a new large tool box, new wrenches, screwdrivers, and led drop light. Credit cards are still smoking.

I got a QFT carb for my Comet, a new large tool box, new wrenches, screwdrivers, and led drop light. Credit cards are still smoking.

Right on! I got and LED work light too. My girlfriend got me that. :)

-
Back