Did everyone make it thru the storm?

-

HawaiiDuster

Reaction score
Just want to make sure everyone made it thru okay. I heard at one point the eye of the hurricane got to around 40 miles across, the island I live on is around 40 miles across :shock: Hope everyone is okay.

all of my family road it out. Everyone took some property damage and a few have trees in the living rooms but all in all no one was hurt so we are good.

Glad to here you made it through safely Chad. Hopefully that's the last one we have to deal with this year.

Glad to see you guys made it through ok :D
We just got hit with the rain from it last night :shock: Holy Balls did it rain!
The Susquehanna river wich is about 20miles from here is normally around 18 feet is supposed to crest tonight between 31/32 feet. :shock:

It's good to hear everyone is okay! property can be fixed or replaced even though it's a pita!

The US seems to get some real heavy duty winds blowing across the country every so often.
Down under our big issues are the fires in the summer months and it is not helped much by our current water restrictions across the country.

I suppose we all have our problems but so long as the people survive we can always rebuild. :mrgreen:

-
Back