-

Brooks James

VET, CPT, Huey Medevac Pilot
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I tried to look these up no number, didn't see any advertised like this
As a set
17103714348739130377588491516368.jpg

The three bolts are at the bottom and the two are at the top. Flip the one cover over.

Should be marked on the inside?

IDK I see 2 the same with oil filler cap provision in first post?
see the picture at the link above. The set is multi-optional. It comes with all the accessories to do what you want with the base covers and set aside what is not needed for your application. I like how they provide everything and more in a complete set even though I have never owned any that were not just plain stock.

I get that, but what about pcv valve setup with out having to knock it
Out. I can't find any twiston caps that are non ventilated an have a PVC orifice

see the picture at the link above. The set is multi-optional. It comes with all the accessories to do what you want with the base covers and set aside what is not needed for your application. I like how they provide everything and more in a complete set even though I have never owned any that were not just plain stock.

Thanks Jeff, the eBay set has two different covers (only one cover has the oil filler provision) unlike what the OP has. I guess the grommet will cover one for PCV use?

Last edited:
what Im seeing is the oil fill would be at the front drivers side,PCV at the rear passener side with the grommet. but it could be set up opposite its all in the eye of the owner.

I'd like to have 2 pcv':s like I have in the past. Knocking out the plugs seems sketchy at best.

-
Back