did it last night

-

72dustyer

All go, no show
Reaction score
Last night I took the Duster out for a cruise and I was a new Chally at the local dealer. So I took it for a test drive.
You know how the rest goes!!!
My wife is cooler than I thought (I told her it was hers anyway)
I'll have pics when it gets light out:-D

I wanted one since I saw it up in Carlisle last year. The Durango was killing us in gas. The Chally is a 6, handles like a dream and has killer brakes. I'm not sure about the ESP traction control though

I wanted one since I saw it up in Carlisle last year. The Durango was killing us in gas. The Chally is a 6, handles like a dream and has killer brakes. I'm not sure about the ESP traction control though

Yeah, but it's SOOOO SLOOOWW. Look what happened we he pulled out in front of a Yugo....
CrashedDodge.jpg

I have a friend that is a dodge salesman and he likes the v6 and has plenty of power and drive and handles great.
Congratulations 72dustyer Cant wait to see it.:cheers:

What color did you get? and the price if you don't mind :-D

I have a friend that is a dodge salesman and he likes the v6 and has plenty of power and drive and handles great.

Salemen will tell you anything. 72Dustyer has already secretly admitted to me that my 1985 nissan pickup is just as quick.

Congradulations

V6 or V8 they are still nice cars.

dodge needs to sell a car for everyones pocket book. The V 6 should be good for gas mileage, and I'm sure it is much faster and quicker than the slant 6 Challenger of the 70's (yes they sold them)

For a daily driver a V6 would be a great car

I know a guy that ordered a new RT list was over 35K greenslip (employee price) around $31,000

i TEST DROVE AN R/T 5.7/auto ---gotta say I was kinda disappointed ---too much luxury & nowhere near as quick as I expected. I still like the car's looks but for 36k?:finga:

They are a much more refined car than these old ones we enjoy so much. So they may well be quicker but not "feel" like it

And congrats. What color damnit??!?!!

-
Back