Did People Really Eat This?

-
Man that's just nasty. You're sick.
I prefer the term...."adventurous." :)
That`s what my Mom would make canned fruit cocktail in flavored jello , purdy good.
Mine, too! Plop a healthy portion of Cool Whip on top and you're set. Reminds me of Saturday lunches as a kid. That and fried SPAM sandwiches on white bread with mayo (tomato if we wanted to get fancy).

Mine, too! Plop a healthy portion of Cool Whip on top and you're set. Reminds me of Saturday lunches as a kid. That and fried SPAM sandwiches on white bread with mayo (tomato if we wanted to get fancy).
I used to work in a warehouse when every Wednesday about 5 or 6 of us would cook lunch together

And sometimes fried spam sammiches was on the menu
Whenever it was, the smell of fried spam drew out every single ex service member in the building

There is a guy named Andrew Zimmern I used to make the wife watch with me. He was, as you say…adventurous.

The straight garbage he ate was DISGUSTING. Bugs, mice, larvae and I can’t even think of some of the worst of it.

I remember one show he was somewhere in the Middle East and he was served their “standard” breakfast drink. It was supposedly what the locals drank every morning. And that crap was in a TALL glass.

The gal set it on the table and he got a whiff of it. It gagged him. So he grabs it, holds it up to his nose and it’s so bad he is wincing. Right there I tap out and ask for orange juice.

Not Andrew Zimmern.

He took a big old swig of that cesspool in a glass and I was on the floor LMAO and the wife was trying to not puke. His expressions were classic.

I was surprised he got it down but he did. So he talked about it a bit and then took another gulp.

Same result. It took him two tries to tap out.

That dude will eat or drink ANYTHING.

The gray stuff looks like oysters. I would eat a big slice of that WAY before I would ever eat another crawdad, crayfish, mudbug, whatever you want to call them. I ate one once and it was the worst thing I have ever had in my mouth!
I eat proberly eat 12 pounds yesterdays. As eat 2 trays. Trays like crabs come on so 5 to 6 pounds fit on the trays) it is Craw_Fish by tha,way

-
Back