Different ideas,for side mirrors....

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
72 Scamp,coming up on final blocking,before paint. In the past: Used Vitaloni turbo mirrors,the basic Roberk 70's sport mirrors,and mirrors of of Japanese super bikes..The factory mirror blows,looking for alternative..

I'd sure like to know if there's anything else out there. Used to be all kinds of stuff in your local auto parts store.But since nearly everything made now comes with remote mirrors the aftermarket seems to have mostly gone away.

Don't know if this is your style , but that's what I did . Used the base of my stock mirrors and bough f1 style mirrors . Some reveres engenering lol and that's what I came up with

image.jpeg

That's nice..I hate pitted oldie stuff, here...
It's close...

Hope it helped with some ideas . The stock ones felt awkward on how my car is built , also they were really pitted and falling apart . But yeah if you want a better pic of them just let me know

I do know of at least one member using mirrors off late 80's (I think) Monte Carlo. The fit nicely and looked damn good.
C

I would use the new challenger mirrors if the base would work with my Duster's doors.

Some old ford mavericks have painted sport type mirrors that fit nice. Saw them on a swinger in one of my mopar magazines.

I would like to see this. Pics please.

Shoot a PM to Bill - TrudysDuster, I am sure that he would be happy to post up a pic.
C

Heck, I just like the good old 80s sport mirrors.

-
Back