digital camera

-

dodge-n-it

Reaction score
I want to buy a digital camera. would like to have some input on a decent not to pricey camera. I need my own as I can never find my wifes. and this way I will have it with me and also be able to post pictures as well, and get those lines out of my sig
Thanks Brian

I bought a kodak c340 (340 :D). Works fine for me! It wasnt too pricey, i also got a 1gig card with it for like $35 after two rebates. Definately have to shop around on the extra cards (you'll want one).

cloudy.jpg

modded3.jpg

I've done a couple 'durability test' drops on it....ok well by accident..seems to hold up :D

Mine is a Nikon coolpix L4. Bought it at Best Buy. Camera and extras were under $200. I have had good luck at Best Buy. Knoweldgable help,that are not on commission. No incentive to sell you something,because of a bigger %.

I just bought a Kodak 743 for $159.00. It's a 7.1 magapixel. It has a 3X zoom lens. It has several modes, including video. I added a 512 megabyte card for $30.00. WalMart and Bust Buys both sell this camera for the same price.

I think thats the one I am going to get. I was searching today and staples shows it fir $159 and a $50 mail in rebate so for $110 I think thats the one I am getting.
Thanks for the input
Brian

-
Back