dillenger chassis

-

dartlove

Reaction score
I was reading an old thread about dillingers tubular uppers and lowers. anybody know how to order them. I have tried for a couple of days now to order on line and by leaving a phone message. Are they still available? My friend runs them on his 67 valiant and loves them. I would like to put them on the front of my 64 dart. Any help would be great. thanks

From what I understand, they are no longer available. John was running Dillinger Chassis as a side business, and his regular job and family were taking up all of his time.

Doesn't look like he's been on the site at all since June.

From what I understand, they are no longer available. John was running Dillinger Chassis as a side business, and his regular job and family were taking up all of his time.

Doesn't look like he's been on the site at all since June.

Im glad that i bought my upper A arms, strut rods, and lower radiator support bar from him when i did about 8 months ago. john is a nice guy to deal with, his parts look great. The tig welding on the upper A arms is beautiful. I ordered mine from him unpainted. I sure hope everything is ok with him.

Matt

Yeah I got the Upper SBJ Arms and the adjustable strut rods. They are nice. I would like his heim joint tie rods but I heard he hasn't honored some of his orders...

I think he is taking a break and then there were the wild fires and all but he is a super guy and his product is top notch.

Any other recommendations other than magnum force?

RMS, Firm Feel, Hotchkis, and QA1 all sell UCA's. I think it be hard to go totally wrong with any of them, although after having run heim joints on the street I think I would stick to UCA's with bushings. The heims perform great, but they wear MUCH faster than bushings do.

he really needs to take his site down

Or at least put something up there saying he's not taking any orders.

I think he is taking a break and then there were the wild fires and all but he is a super guy and his product is top notch.

I agree. He was awesome to deal with, and his products were a great addition to the market. Hopefully he'll be able to start up again, but without hearing anything from him at all its hard to say if he ever will.

Well I really like the way he built the lower control arms. On that note
anyone know of anybody selling a complete set?
(uppers and lowers)!! And I know this is not the classified section

I was just wondering if anyone on FABO knows this John Dillinger and can really shed some lite on the possibly that the suspension kits will ever again become available. I heard through someone that he left the country? There must be someone out there that knows something. I think Mr Dillinger should at least let everyone know his intentions, will he continue or never resume production. If not he should at least take down his web site so people don't continue to try and contact him. I'm sure there are guys or gals on here holding up there project waiting for some kind of news. We all of had things happen in our lives that we wished didn't happen. We have to move on. Maybe getting back into the shop and building these parts would help. I don't know. I wish him the best. Thanks for every ones time.Dan

If he isn't going to be building them anymore, it would be nice for a welder/fabricator to "purchase" the fixturing or even the business from him and continue to offer these to the Mopar world.

I have one of the first sets of lowers he made and have been completely satisfied with them. John was great to deal with and extremely helpful.
I'm kinda sad to see he hasn't been back on and no one's heard from him. I hope everything is okay with him.
I know his wife was pregnant and having complications and at the same time he was having to go overseas for his job.

-
Back