direct connection style spoiler

-
anyone wanting to order a spoiler please post a definite response and if we can get 10 prepaid to him i can take mine off the car and drive it down there. it is 2.5 hrs away so i just want to make sure it is a definite thing.
also
i am going to make a 6 inch cowl hood for my 74 dodge dart big block. so if anyone wants to get a hood for theres after he molds my stock hood he can make them stock or w/ scoops for around $200.
let me know on the spoilers

anyone wanting to order a spoiler please post a definite response and if we can get 10 prepaid to him i can take mine off the car and drive it down there. it is 2.5 hrs away so i just want to make sure it is a definite thing.
also
i am going to make a 6 inch cowl hood for my 74 dodge dart big block. so if anyone wants to get a hood for theres after he molds my stock hood he can make them stock or w/ scoops for around $200.
let me know on the spoilers

how much? and what will it cost to ship to 08009? and who is shipping them?

id really like to see the condition of the original part. what finish will the spoiler come in? will it have a colored gelcoat? will it just be a resin finish? really depends what kind of work its going to need to finish.

i am going to try to keep track. if i can get 9 for sures. 10 would be better. i will get them made. i am needing to get down there and get my hood molded for the dart. so it will work good for my trip. just post or pm and let me know.

I am not interested in a ducktail spoiler, but I am interested in a 73-74 Dual Snorkel A-body Scoop.

Hell, I have $75 + shipping for one.

Lemme know when your fiberglasser gets to molding one and I am ready whenever your are.

I would be interested in a rear spoiler and front chin spoiler. I would like the holes filled in, so I can mount it from underneath. I believe the spoilers are different for pre 73 and 73 and up cars. I need one for a 73 duster. I just came across this thread a few weeks late, not sure if your still moving forward with this or not. Let me know.

The guy said for anyone who wants one needs to let him know. once he gets 10 prepaid I can drill mine off the car and bring it down to him and he will make a mold for free. then the cost should be around $40-$50 for a spoiler. Mine is still on the car. i sold it to my brother. But spoiler is still available for molding as i just bought a 75 duster with 471 stroked aluminum headed big block street car. and am wanting to put one on it.

I'm interested in a spoiler as well. But I'm hoping for one without the divits that can be mounted from underneith.

Riddler

Whatever happened with this? Did you have the spoilers made? Last post looked like January of 2010. Let me know if you ever had them made. Looked like you had several people who wanted duck-tail spoilers. I am interested. Thanks.

I have two real dc spoilers and the have slots for screws in them.

I have original DC front & rear spoilers still in the boxes in the overhead of my garage. Haven't looked at them for years so hope the heat hasn't gotten to them. The rear spoilers were made to fit the 72-up deck lids with the rib. My 70 & 71 decklids are ribless but now have a 72 deck lid so may actually get used one of these days.
any chance on you posting pics of the front AND rear spoilers? i would LOVE to see exactly what they look like........

i am definately wanting a front AND rear set! or maybe just the rear if i can get ahold of one for a 73 duster !

-
Back