Disc brake small bolt pattern. Going to front big bolt pattern

-

rdwsp

Reaction score
I have a 1972 Dodge Dart slant 6 car that has Factory disc brakes on the front small bolt pattern .What parts do I need to change to go to big bolt pattern disc brakes on the front? I really appreciate everybody's help also Going to small block V8.

I used ramman conversation rotors (modified early mustang parts) to go from small to large bolt pattern. This allows you to keep all of your existing control arms, spindles and calipers.

The other method I know of requires 1973 and later A body upper control arms, spindles (several options here), rotors, calipers and mounting brackets (possibly other small parts) but I’m sure others will chime in.

Your factory small bolt disc parts can be worth a fair amount of money so selling those off could help offset the cost of a full conversion.

If you want to keep your current setup then search for the Mustang Rotor swap. Going to the 73-up stuff requires 73-up A body (and F and some E and B body parts works too) upper a arms, spindles, calipers, rotors, (possibly lower Ball joint) and certain hoses depending on your caliper placement. The 73-newer does widen your front track.

I used ramman conversation rotors (modified early mustang parts) to go from small to large bolt pattern. This allows you to keep all of your existing control arms, spindles and calipers.

The other method I know of requires 1973 and later A body upper control arms, spindles (several options here), rotors, calipers and mounting brackets (possibly other small parts) but I’m sure others will chime in.

Your factory small bolt disc parts can be worth a fair amount of money so selling those off could help offset the cost of a full conversion.
Thanks for your input. Very very. Helpful. Thank you again.

-
Back