Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Contact seller
These are a pair of disc brake spindles that are officially used on 1973-74 Barracuda's and Challenger's, (E body cars) and 1973-76 Dart's, Valiant's, Duster's, Demon's. (A body cars) These officially came off a 74 Valiant.

They are the spindles with the larger inner wheel bearing diameter, and are the sought after spindle to do the larger 11 3/4 inch rotor disc brake upgrade on 1962 -72 B body cars, 1970-72 E body cars, and 1972 and earlier A body cars.

These spindles have the correct overall height measurement to readily interchange on A, B, E, body automobiles. For you 1972 and earlier A body guys wanting to convert to the larger 4 1/2 inch bolt pattern wheels and brakes, you will need to change your upper control arms to the 73-76 version to use these spindles.
You get all the bearings, grease seals, spindle nuts and washers, all the nuts and bolts, from the donor vehicle, to use when you install these parts.
You won't have to go searching for any missing parts, and spending another fifty dollar bill, at the parts store.
Everything's all there.

I cleaned the spindles, all the nuts and bolts, of 40 + years worth of grease and grime, and then soaked them off in a solution of a product called Evaporust to remove all the surface rust from the spindles. Parts are in great condition, Ready for use. This listing is for a pair that i found last week when i made my wrecking yard rounds. So this now is my last pair that i have in stock.

I'm Not interested in any kind of "trades" or "offers" other than my stated price.

$225.00 for everything in the pictures + the FEDEX'ing to your zip code + 3% Pay Pal

I also have a pair of the dust shields, pulled from the same vehicle.
They are nice and straight, not smashed in.
They cleaned up great in the solvent tank, as you can see in the pictures.
$45.00 for the pair of shields.

Send me a PM if your a serious buyer, and we can go from there.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.

***See my other ads, as i also have a pair of SLIDER Type, caliper mounts for the 11 3/4 inch rotors, for sale, that work, fit, on these spindles. ***
Also have big ball joint upper control arms, from the 73-76 A body line of cars.

Attachments

• Spindles & Gravel Shields 001 (Small).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 145
  • Spindles & Gravel Shields 002 (Small).jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Spindles & Gravel Shields 003 (Small).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 137
  • Spindles & Gravel Shields 004 (Small).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 139
  • Spindles & Gravel Shields 005 (Small).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Spindles & Gravel Shields 006 (Small).jpg