Discount code for Rock Auto Parts

-

belmateo

Reaction score
Here is the latest RockAuto discount code for August.

Your RockAuto discount code 2003369963199 will expire on August 29, 2010.

hmmm looks like a big site lots of stuff there thanks for the link

I just did a search for a Spectra part number & came up with a site called frugalmechanic.com There was a link to the part through Rock Auto and an offer of a 5% discount. I clicked the "view details" link & it gave me a number code that would give me the discount. I just cut & pasted the it in the "How did you here about us" box & it gave me the discount. Here's the code I used.

There were also discounts for Parts Train, Auto Zone, Advance Auto, & a few others.

They might be computer generated somehow or changed automatically, but it's worth the short amount of time it took to find.

RockAuto rocks..I have found parts for all three of my cars..I have a 1981 Plymouth Gran Fury that I am putting some money into...another teenage driver...they have all of AC lines...the drier and the expansion valve..I can even get a new compressor for 208 bucks..I have several of their refrig mags on my frig..

I agree, the only place I found a rebuilt brake booster for my 83 Rampage was Rock auto, and shipping is very reasonable.

I guess I'm stupid cause I don't see where to enter the friggin code.

-
Back