Disraeli Gears??

-

Treblig

Reaction score
Cream, Steppenwolf, Iron Butterfly, Cream, The Who, Canned Heat, The Kinks, The Monkeys, The Doors, The Turtles, Hendricks, The Animals, The Byrds, Rare Earth, Pink Floyd.

Damn right I'm old but I come from a great generation. People try to put us down, just because we get around!!!:

Without us there would be no hot rods or cool cars!! We revolted, we protested, we conquered!!

We revolted, we protested.. we conquered!!!

DILLEY< DILLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Treblig

Strawberry Alarm Clock, Manfred Man, The Status Quo, The Stones, The Beatles

Treblig

Yardbirds, Jefferson Airplane, Fleetwood Mac, Santana, Rare Earth, Grand Funk Railroad, Three Dog Night, Buffalo Springfield.....

Treblig

Doesn't this belong in "General Discussion"??
Enjoy Your Psychedelic time warp!!!!:thumbsup:

Probably, but I accidentally started it here and I'm stuck here unless someone thinks it's should be moved. Either way.....Dave Clark Five, Allman Brothers, Vanilla Fudge, Chambers Brothers....

Treblig

I agree, I've Seen 'em all, I'm a classic rock freak. I built a custom cabinet to hold 500 CDs and my 1970s Sansui Amp, Tuner and EQ, I have two systems I rotate. I've also got over a 1000 albums stashed at my sons home. There is nothing better than listening to the old tunes on vintage equipment, Except having seen the bands live.

Jeff

I agree, I've Seen 'em all, I'm a classic rock freak. I built a custom cabinet to hold 500 CDs and my 1970s Sansui Amp, Tuner and EQ, I have two systems I rotate. I've also got over a 1000 albums stashed at my sons home. There is nothing better than listening to the old tunes on vintage equipment, Except having seen the bands live.

Jeff
I was in the service with a guy that had just came back from Japan (1973/74) with killer Sansui receiver/amp with matched speakers. I swear when he played the "Dark Side of the Moon" it sounded like you were in the recording studio!! I wish I had that guys system today!!

treblig

Rumor has it Treblig is selling the barracuda to live out the rest of his life in a B100 van with shag carpet down by a river with enough LSD to kill a horse while rocking out to his favorite tunes. I don' blame him. Get after it Treblig. No regrets.

Last edited:
Yes Sansui!! all professionally restored,with Klipsch speakers and subwoofer and Yamaha CD player. I Also have a Dual turntable that needs to be serviced. Mopars and Rock n Roll! Jeff
IMAG0008.JPG
IMAG0001 2.JPG
DSCN0540.JPG
DSCN0541.JPG
DSCN0542.JPG

Rumor has it Treblig is selling the barracuda to live out the rest of his life in a B100 van with shag carpet down by a river with enough LSD to kill a horse while rocking out to his favorite tunes. I don' blame him. Get after it Treblig. No regrets.
Damn!!!!! You must have a crystal ball!!! Lysergic Acid Diethylamide...the weapon of choice. Thanks for the "plug" on my Barracuda sale!!

treblig

Just saw steppinwolf over the summer on their 50th anniversary tour. John Kay can still belt it out, great show.
Hope we get someone good at mopars at the strip cannery show.
Anybody heard who it will be yet?

-
Back