Disturbing video...

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
For those of you who spent your formative years in the 80s (or at least watched cartoons in the 80s) you might get a chuckle out of this. Anyone else will probably just end up scratching your head and hitting the back button. I do admit it is a little slow until about the 1:26 mark. Also, if you watch it all the way through, you will never get your 4:35 back. Proceed with caution...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y"]He Man - What's Going On - High Quality (Four Non Blondes) - YouTube[/ame]

P.S. Sorry about the ad beforehand. I can't do anything about that. Damn commercials...

Friggin hilarious. I probably watched a whole 2 minutes of he-man the first time around. This is considerably more entertaining, and .... now I am bored again.

Haha! Good stuff. Strange, but entertaining.

I work delivering pizzas as a side job. One of the young men that works there found an alternate version that loops this video for FIVE HOURS!!!!! then it just ends-how disappointing...:wack:However, it does really stick in your head for a while!

I always kinda liked that song... But considering the self generated fog of the 80's.... Well, 'nuff sed!

BC

I work delivering pizzas as a side job. One of the young men that works there found an alternate version that loops this video for FIVE HOURS!!!!! then it just ends-how disappointing...:wack:However, it does really stick in your head for a while!

I've actually seen a couple that loop for TEN HOURS!!! I may be a glutton for punishment sometimes (I am a Cubs fan, after all) but that I think would fall under the "Cruel and Unusual" category. Something reserved for ex-mothers-in-law or that boy picking up your daughter for her first date. There's a special place in Hell reserved for those two. :evil2:

I was singing that damn song in my head the other day working under my car! It was really stuck in there for a couple days after watching this. Ugh.

I was singing that damn song in my head the other day working under my car! It was really stuck in there for a couple days after watching this. Ugh.

That, good sir, is what is known as an "earworm". Sorry you were affected that way, but on a side note it could have been much worse!

after that I think we would have to call him She-man, or trans-man, or gay-man. but prolly not He-man.....

-
Back