DMT body gaskets

-
i will be using them on my dads duster let me know if you use them

I have used them in my 66 Valiant tail lights, bought the set, awesome stuff, better than NOS gaskets.

Great parts. Used them on my dart. Excellent fit.

I just got mine from them........Looks good. Firewall kit.....wiper motor, blower, htr hose ect............Lots of pieces and shipping to Canada was VERY reasonable..............I would recommend there stuff no problem......Edd:thumleft:

I've used some of thieir gaskets and seals. They are very close to OEM quality. Anywhere the OEM could use improvement ( like the vent box to cowl seals ) theirs will too.

Good guy to deal with. I contacted him a number of years ago for my Demon tail light gaskets. He didn't sell them at the time because he did not have any to use as templates. I carefully removed my old factory set an sent to him to use as a template. He sent me the first set of Demon gaskets and a firewall gasket set for the use of my original gaskets.

Package from DMT arrived today.

Detailed Results:

Delivered Abroad, May 02, 2011, 1:43 pm, CANADA
Attempted Delivery Abroad, May 02, 2011, 11:02 am, CANADA
Out of Foreign Customs, April 27, 2011, 9:56 pm, CANADA
Into Foreign Customs, April 21, 2011, 5:15 pm, CANADA
Arrived Abroad, April 21, 2011, 5:15 pm, CANADA
International Dispatch, April 17, 2011, 11:40 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Arrival
Acceptance, April 16, 2011, 2:48 pm, ROSEVILLE, MI 48066
Electronic Shipping Info Received, April 16, 2011

View attachment IMG_1452 (Medium).jpg

I'm very pleased with these gaskets. Great job from Jim at DMT.

Looks like the complete collection.
I came upon the need for new gaskets in the 3 bulkhead connectors yesterday. Wonder if he has those.
Dont rely on the peel and stick adhesive on the right vent box seal. Put 3M weatherstrip sealant on it.

Looks like fun times ahead Gryzynx!! Cant lay on the couch until ya get them installed LOL. Post up your opinion as you are putting them on. DMT sent me freebie foam gaskets for my 8 3/4. Great guys in my book!

-
Back