do aar cuda downs fit a duster

-

I agree, buy a kit like this (do your research first) or take the car to another shop, the feeling of over paying for junk or shotty work will linger on a lot longer than spending more somewhere else but getting a decent job.

I would tow my car to another town before I would let a local shop that doesn't seem to know what they are doing work on it.

TTI would probably sell you some head pipes if that is what you need. Accurate Ltd sells the head pipes too. Don't ask for "downs" they won't know what you mean.

I can tell you for sure that AAR Cuda head pipes won't work.
I was doing my exhaust on my Demon this past summer
and I had NOS Cuda head pipes at my disposal. It wouldn't
work. Not enough clearance in a Abody.

Attachments

• 100_4232.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_4238.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 100_4250.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_4231.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_4227.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 99
Are you against putting headers on it? I would for sure find another "MUFF" shop.. Sounds like they are going to get you in the "TAIL" for that price$$$

You might be able to get it to work with abody 340 exhaust manifolds and then the AAR mufflers at a good custom exhaust fab shop.

But the mufflers may be expensive and are more restrictive than the standard front to rear flowing turbo mufflers. More for looks than performance.

Do ya really think Ma built the AAR and T/A cars and then restricted the performance with poor mufflers?

And.....it IS a question.

-
Back