Do I still have to grow up?

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'll set the stage for you.

There is a police gun range about 1/2 a mile away from where I live. The cops go there and shoot at all hours, day or night. They have everything from 6 shooters to 12 gauge's to full automatic rifles. It bothers the wife sometimes but me being a hunter and shooter, it doesn't really annoy. Well the other day it was like WW3 down there. I don't know what they were shooting at but the only way they were hitting it was by sheer volumn of lead in the air.

I got the bright idea to have a little fun with them. I jumped in the Demon, let it warm up and down the road I went. I turned in the driveway to the range, they were so busy they didn't even notice me. I pulled to the side of the road and turned off the engine. I waited for a lull in the shooting and fired her up again and pulled out onto the road. I then decided to do a massive burnout, first by using the linelock, going up through the gears and then letting it off and leaving 2 very long, (100 ft plus) black marks.

The wife says I'm an infant but I just say the cops needed a little payback for all their noise.

Sorry for no pics but I vacated the area rather quickly and it is also hard to drive and be a cameraman at the same time. LOL

Jack

ahhhhhhhh, the Canutes are a good fun loving bunch, at least you are! way to go!
you are as old as you feel. ( anyone got any "knee lube" ??????

Sorry for no pics but I vacated the area rather quickly and it is also hard to drive and be a cameraman at the same time. LOL

Jack

Bring the wife next time so she can run the camera.... :glasses7:

Men don't mature past puberty...that's why there is no such thing as male menopause; )

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYj7T9eEQ4U"]MOTHER OF GOD - YouTube[/ame]

Jack

Go back now and get pictures of the "Street Tattoos" and post them.... :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Men don't mature past puberty...that's why there is no such thing as male menopause; )

That's funny, never heard that one, I actually texted it to my wife.

My Dad's saying was "I have a mind of a 18 year old in the body of a 80 year old " ......

I always figured I got stuck somewhere between old enough to know better and too young to care

Hey dude hold my high class craft beer and watch this! Stupid is always stupid!

great story jack but next time un bolt the collectors that will really get there attention
lmao.

-
Back