Do not buy from performance peddler ( sells dougs headers)

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
I ordered my headers over a month ago, and they told me that i would have them in 7 days. after 3 weeks, i call them after i file a paypal claim, and then he told me that they would be here on monday. it is now tuesday, so i called them, and now he says that he called dougs directly, and he will not have them to ship out to me for another month....................................

this place is the worst. they lie right to your face, and do no0t care as long as they get your money

time to order from summit

Might not be PP fault, they probably come from Dougs which gave PP the run around. i got a great deal on resonators for my 68 RR from Perf peddler they were each $20 cheaper than Summit.

Attachments

• 68 RR 383 4-speed (74).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 195
mabe the case, but is still horrible practice, cause i am def not the fist to say this, so they should stop listing the parts as if they are in stock, and ready to ship, as they are not in stock, and wont ship for 3 months minimum

I'd rather pay more for somethin in stock than be lied to about a frikkin "deal".

It's too bad they gave you the run around. It took 3 weeks for my dougs headers to arrive, but I was told this up front. The first time I asked about them I was told 6 weeks!! Doug's apparently makes them in batches so if you miss the batch you're waiting for awhile.

-
Back