Do not pass this thread up, Great news

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone watch the series Justified :cheers: :blob::happy1:
The band my son plays the drums for is going to air on national tv show :cheers:
We just got the news this morning :blob:

Here they are for the members that may not know (my son and our member is on the drums ) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zach_Williams_&_The_Reformation

This has blown me away this morning :color:
It is airing tomorrow night FX network at about 9 oclock my time central time..

Here is the song that the nation will be hearing :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

http://zwrnation.com/fr_intro.cfm

WOW!!!!!!!!! This is big for this ol Arkansas dad memike :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

Wow Mike, that is great news!! I gonna check my local listing and see if that show plays around here!! Be sure to tell Creed how proud we are of him and wish him the best of luck, I'm sure the phones will be ringing after some much deserved national exposure!!! Have a great day on the hill, with ZWR playing in your head!!! Geof and Nell

We will be checking it out. You know memike as many times as I have read the posts about it, I have never listened to the music. I may have to follow these guys now, I'm a fan of southern rock and have been for many many years, since the late 60's actually.

Bring it on.

Very cool. I love to support local music and have run the mixing boards for a few bands in my time. I thought I wanted to be a professional musician until I started seeing bands that were as good as national acts that couldn't get out of the bars.
Tough business. Good luck to your son!

Wow Mike, that is great news!! I gonna check my local listing and see if that show plays around here!! Be sure to tell Creed how proud we are of him and wish him the best of luck, I'm sure the phones will be ringing after some much deserved national exposure!!! Have a great day on the hill, with ZWR playing in your head!!! Geof and Nell
I sure will Geof :blob::glasses7::shaking2:

Awesome... Congratulations..
Thank you SleeperScamp, it sure is and I am still :shaking2: with happiness and excitement :coffee2:

We will be checking it out. You know memike as many times as I have read the posts about it, I have never listened to the music. I may have to follow these guys now, I'm a fan of southern rock and have been for many many years, since the late 60's actually.

Bring it on.
The same here Badsport :glasses7:, always liked old southern rock.
There new CD is named A southern offering :happy1:
I can't believe this is happening bro :blob::blob:

Cool stuff
It sure is blackbomber :shaking2: This great news has me all worked up this morning and I think I better stop drinking on my coffee :coffee2: and get some food in my belly :shaking2:

Very cool. I love to support local music and have run the mixing boards for a few bands in my time. I thought I wanted to be a professional musician until I started seeing bands that were as good as national acts that couldn't get out of the bars.
Tough business. Good luck to your son!
So true and thank you YY1, I played for about 15 years but never got to there level :D A good sound man is hard to find at times :coffee2:

Very cool, Just liked there facebook page also
Thank you Adam, you being a musician and play you can understand my over excitement on this news this morning sir :blob:
Dang!! I need to wind down a touch :toothy10:
Thank you for all your views on there facebook page... I guess I should keep a closer eye on that :sunny:

Great news for sure, congrats to the whole band and their families.
There you are :coffee2: Good morning!!
I better send a few emails out to the families and congratulate them myself :D
I will spread the word goldfish and I thank you for reminding me of something ells I need to do :happy1:

Morning Mike, just listened to the tune and IT ROCKS!!
Thank you :cheers: I remember watching them in there music room working on it and it drove me crazy not to be behind the drums :mrgreen:
To be young again, but still enjoy the side lines :mrgreen:

just listened to the tune its got the flavor of success,good vibes and tone the're very tight and on time all good stuff congrats z doggie

just listened to the tune its got the flavor of success,good vibes and tone the're very tight and on time all good stuff congrats z doggie

Thank you zdoggie and welcome to this great site, When I seen congrats z doggie I thought you meant congrats to Zach Williams :D
It sounds like you enjoy good music :cheers: and thank you for the review :glasses7:

Congrats Mike. You know I'm a fan. I'll be cheering and beering them on. Can't wait for the Canadian tour. Get your passport ready Mike. It would be cool to see them play at Bluesfest here in Ottawa. What's bluesfest, you ask.... It's a 2 week long celebration of blues, rock and any kind of music. It started out as just a weekend blues event but has since grown into something huge. http://www.ottawabluesfest.ca/ They haven't announced this year's lineup, but Creed and the boys would fit right in.

Wylde1.

Congrats Mike. You know I'm a fan. I'll be cheering and beering them on. Can't wait for the Canadian tour. Get your passport ready Mike. It would be cool to see them play at Bluesfest here in Ottawa. What's bluesfest, you ask.... It's a 2 week long celebration of blues, rock and any kind of music. It started out as just a weekend blues event but has since grown into something huge. http://www.ottawabluesfest.ca/ They haven't announced this year's lineup, but Creed and the boys would fit right in.

Wylde1.
Good morning Wylde1 :cheers: I know you are a great follower and fan, I think your roadie application has be excepted for the Canadian tour :cheers:, That would be soooo cool to meet you and that looks like a great venue for the band to make the trip for :glasses7:
We have a few (allot of bluesffest here) but I am sure you know this already :cheers:
You have a great day and thank you for always being a fan :glasses7:
You can be assured you will be back stage with us :blob:

Wow, that is fantastic news Mike. I'm sure the boys are super excited over this. I am not familiar with the show myself, and I dont think we get that channel here, but I will have to look and see if it on something I can watch!

Grant

Congrats!
The band and families thank you Mopar44134 :cheers:
Wow, that is fantastic news Mike. I'm sure the boys are super excited over this. I am not familiar with the show myself, and I dont think we get that channel here, but I will have to look and see if it on something I can watch!

Grant
Thank you Grant, Yes this is fantastic for sure :cheers:
It's time for me to get outside and enjoy the sun shine and do a few things before the rain come's tomorrow :thumrigh:
This was some great news for us this morning and I have let the morning fly by.

I better get outside, Thanks everyone , I will be back in and on later :thumrigh:

Super news, Mike!
I will look for the listing tonight on TV. Never seen the show, what can we expect?
C

FYI, half those links are broken, but I heard the song, Kickin!

-
Back